Treasure Coast Pet Massage
It is our goal to become the #1 source to learn all about the benefits of pet massage. We are proud members of IAAMB, International Association of Animal Massage & Bodywork. Also member in good standing of Association Bodywork & Massage Professionals which provides superior liability insurance.
We are located in Port St Lucie and provide pet massages in Martin, St. Lucie, and Indian River counties and surrounding cities of the Treasure Coast of Florida 7 days a week. Please call 772-336-4258 8 A.M- 8 P.M, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org . References are available by request. With all our services we come to you in the convenience of your home eliminating any traveling stress for your pets.
Pets we normally work on are cats, dogs, and horses but have worked on a few farm animals.
Treasure Coast Pet Massage has been in business since 2003. The owner is Ray Mashler and he has an extensive background in the animal field. Some of his credentials are :
13 years Veterinary Technician
Certification in Equine & Canine Massage Therapy
Certification In V.O.M Technology
Diploma In Animal Science
Has Attended Several Seminars In Animal Energy Therapy, Healing Touch For Animals, Animal Reiki, And Pet Behavior Problem Solving.
As a child Ray grew up with several different types of animals including goats, chickens, exotic lizards, cats, dogs, reptiles, fish, and even a squirrel monkey. Because of this the pet field has become second nature to him and his true passion. Animals can teach humans a lot and should not be considered sub-ordinate in anyway.
One of my goals is to have everyone on Earth to have mutual understanding and respect to all animals and creatures, co-existing peacefully.
How Therapeutic Lasers Work:
The water in a pet’s body absorb the red-light energy generated by the laser, increasing body temperature and oxygen flow to the cells. Once the blood gets into the cells and the oxygen starts to flow, the energy throughout the cells is maximized. The increased energy enables the cells to rapidly divide and regenerate, which accelerates healing.
Benefits according to the Western World & Traditional Veterinary Medicine:
* Reduces pain by increasing endorphin production; a natural pain killer.
* Reduces inflammation-suppresses enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain, and boosts the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes.
* Cellular regeneration- by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell, ATP production is increased. ATP production allows damaged cells to accept nutrients quicker and to eliminate toxins.
* Increases lymphatic drainage.
* Speeds Healing
* Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle cramps
* Increases collage production- A primary protein vital to the structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth and cartilage.
From A Holistic, Eastern Perspective
* Stimulates acupuncture & acupressure points encourages the body to induce natural healing and improves functioning.
* Balances Chi- chi is the life force energy-without it, living creatures would die.
* Unlocks meridian lines-channels of energy run in patterns through the body and on its surface. These energy channels, called meridians, are
like plant root that feed through the body to irrigate and nourish the tissues. An obstruction in the meridians is like a dam that backs up.
* Chakra work- There are seven physical chakra points with about a hundred smaller secondary chakras. The smaller ones are called meridians and acpuncture points. Chakras play an instrumental role in your health and well-being if left unbalanced.
For an appointment to work on your cat, dog, or horse with laser therapy please call 772-336-4258 or E-mail: email@example.com
As dogs get older, they can begin to suffer from a myriad of problems, including arthritis and pain. With quality massage services, tailored to your dogs specific health issues, they can find relief. Your beloved dog will feel better and have a better quality of life. Massage is also excellent for easing anxiety in a nervous dog or helping to speed a dog’s recovery from surgery, injury or illness.
Dog massage is a valuable service for dog’s of any size and shape. Your dog will certainly appreciate the healing touch. Please call 772-336-4258 to schedule an appointment or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cat massage services are now available for your feline friend. Like dogs, older cats can suffer from ailments of all kinds, from arthritis to various diseases. Cats can greatly benefit from a healing, soothing massage that is targeted to relieving their health problems.
Your cat will almost certainly be purring to show their happiness! Please call 772-336-4258 to schedule an appointment or e-mail: email@example.com